Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10225.249 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,988,155 (R$ 1,270) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)