Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 495.719 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,392,866 (₨25,000) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)