Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.557 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,774,242 (₨25,543) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)