Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 504.730 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,434,593 (₨24,636) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)