Cost of living comparison between Anaco, Venezuela and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 3176.632 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,491,793 (Bs 4,877) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)