Cost of living comparison between Anaco, Venezuela and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 3220.047 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,985,481 (Bs 4,033) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)