Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 3243.340 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,073,209 (Bs 4,031) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)