Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36469.241 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,572,511 (€509) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)