Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.182 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,428,718 (₨28,832) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)