Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49872.400 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,906,345 (Dinar 479) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)