Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.045 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,254,218 (₨25,717) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)