Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 625.850 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,172,881 (₨24,244) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)