Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7375.398 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,951,765 (RM1,756) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)