Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,490,026 (€302) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)