Cost of living comparison between Almuñécar, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 34236.747 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,739,287 (€460) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)