Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 35242.923 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,276,672 (€490) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)