Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.849 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,894,280 (144,960 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (32 minutes ago)