Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.758 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,582,683 (141,913 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)