Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.672 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,880,857 (116,855 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)