Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.805 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,235,586 (149,339 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)