Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.002 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,353,970 (₨34,432) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)