Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,698,816 (€338) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)