Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 46149.126 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,498,468 (€488) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)