Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 41788.258 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,181,046 (€579) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)