Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,758,822 (€430) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (33 minutes ago)