Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 48052.342 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,703,797 (€452) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)