Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49089.433 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,118,710 (€532) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)