Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,189,253 (€722) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)