Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.757 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,345,522 (187,696 £) in Aleppo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)