Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.187 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,046,730 (205,592 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)