Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 210.130 IRRX / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,479,862 (238,265 £) in Aleppo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)