Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.248 IRRX / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,279,028 (185,313 £) in Aleppo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)