Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.757 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,933,691 (170,428 £) in Aleppo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)