Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.993 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,103,910 (112,773 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)