Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.997 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,134,128 (113,246 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)