Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 24491.865 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,110,115 (AU$617) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)