Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 24079.539 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,191,886 (AU$631) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (28 minutes ago)