Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32418.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,596,629 ($450) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)