Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 41557.771 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,680,151 (€570) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 33 (about 1 hour ago)