Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9228.959 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,232,132 (892TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)