Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9261.751 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,286,759 (1,866TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)