Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 8630.776 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,197,188 (﷼ 1,413) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)