Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8629.976 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,378,854 (﷼ 2,014) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (21 minutes ago)