Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8650.789 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,455,884 (﷼ 1,671) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)