Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 27.513 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,609,783 (567,358 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (44 minutes ago)