Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1859.458 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,455,572 (E£ 8,312) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)