Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2386.635 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,637,112 (E£ 6,552) in Al Mansurah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)