Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1945.141 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,083,143 (E£ 7,240) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)