Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 3584.548 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,069,063 (E£ 3,088) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)