Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 31337.119 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,172,762 (516 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)