Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 26020.647 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,504,145 (750 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)