Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 22981.921 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,695,062 (509 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)