Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 31572.538 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,651,155 (622 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)