Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 23252.469 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,188,264 (696 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)