Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2326.844 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,200,000 (6,103 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (41 minutes ago)