Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 4956.100 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,765,625 (1,970 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)