Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8753.264 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,486,325 (Dirham 1,655) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)