Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 5319.274 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,500,000 (元2,914) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)