Cost of living comparison between Akola, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.403 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,989,665 (₨23,214) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)