Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 288.949 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,182,547 (¥45,622) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)