Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.285 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,328,003 (₨34,158) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)