Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 571.419 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,888,718 (₨27,806) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)