Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.898 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,020,859 (₨18,642) in Ahmedabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (42 minutes ago)