Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.441 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,351,788 (₨28,926) in Ahmedabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)