Cost of living comparison between Agra, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.403 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,913,942 (₨25,167) in Agra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)