Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 512.912 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,871,463 (₨32,893) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (43 minutes ago)