Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3765.508 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,464,704 (5,435 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)