Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9125.810 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,083,579 (1,215TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)