Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9105.018 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,061,123 (995TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)