Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.697 IRR / YER *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,789,533 (173,046 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)