Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26112.173 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 102% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,727,151 (AU$1,215) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)