Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1440.773 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,361,743 (16,215 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)