Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1439.405 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,101,580 (10,492 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)