Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1544.118 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,152,067 (17,584 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)