Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9496.994 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,940,411 (2,100TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (37 minutes ago)