Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9484.024 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,852,414 (GH₵2,937) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)