Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7471.707 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,146,934 (GH₵1,760) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)