Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.312 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,192,022 (243,328 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (39 minutes ago)