Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.944 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,145,138 (204,716 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)