Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.994 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,696,549 (152,403 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)