Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.406 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,193,305 (444,920 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (39 minutes ago)