Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.471 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,100,534 (294,878 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)