Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8812.798 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 120% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,491,633 (Dirham 2,439) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)