Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8819.149 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 125% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,562,224 (Dirham 1,991) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (35 minutes ago)