Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11436.351 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 115% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 35,263,596 (Dirham 3,083) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)