Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 57.397 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,195,401 (526,078 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)