Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.941 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 86% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,870,204 (383,242 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)