Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.764 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,284,385 (270,724 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)